. Our retail offering includes all our standard benefits, detailed overleaf, plus a whole range of benefits tailored specifically for the retail market.
Choice of Processing Systems
- Terminal Based: State-of-the-art stand alone terminals from the world’s leading providers, offering you powerful yet cost-effective point-of-sale solutions.
- ePOS: We have certified many of the leading providers of integrated solutions to the retail industry and we are dedicated to helping you achieve certification.
- MOTO: processing facilities for transactions received by Mail or Telephone order.
- Internet: Our eCommerce solutions offer secure, future proofed transaction processing.
Multi-currency and DCC
- We process and settle transactions in a wide range of leading currencies, including Euro, US Dollars & Sterling to support businesses operating on an international scale.
- We provide the leading Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC) product, enabling you to offer your customers the comfort and convenience of conducting the transaction in their home currency. DCC provides your business with an entirely new source of income, as every month we will rebate a percentage of the foreign exchange conversion back to your business reducing your card acquiring charges and enabling retained investment in your business.
In addition to the benefits listed above, your business will also enjoy all the following benefits as standard
24 hour Customer Support
Our dedicated customer support representatives are available to meet your business needs any time of the day or night, all year round. We can also provide dedicated relationship managers for larger customers.
Free Format Field on receipts
You can programme your terminal to request specific details during the transaction that will be printed on the receipt. This reduces the time spent matching terminal receipts to your own system records and thus reduces customer query resolution time. For example a car hire company can record the customer's Rental Agreement number on the customers receipt.
Single messaging protocol
Card verification, Hot Card File checking, floor limit management and online financial authorisation in one simultaneous call using one protocol. Integrating with us means you don’t have to worry about multiple card scheme standards.
Shift reporting Allows you to cash-up when you want and keep track of how much business has been fulfilled.
Customer name is printed on the receipt This helps to reduce cashing-up time as the sales voucher can be quickly matched to the invoice.
- Full suite of customised reconciliation and reporting tools Reinforces your control and with DCC can uniquely add to your knowledge of your business market.
Which solution you choose you are guaranteed fast transaction times reducing the time spent by your customers at the point-of-sale.
- Fraud Reduction Reduce the exposure your business may have to fraudulent transactions through use of the most up-to-date fraud monitoring system. We set zero floor limits for all transactions, which means all transactions are on-line reducing the possibility of fraudulent transactions.
- Support for ISDN, PSTN, X25, GSM and IP communications protocols This gives you the comfort of knowing that our system is compatible with most common standards meaning you probably won’t have to incur the additional expense of a new communication link.
- Supports terminal and Host-based Electronic Data Collection (EDC) Host based Electronic data collection gives you the peace of mind that all transactions are stored in our system and not in the terminal, thus reducing the risk of monetary loss should anything unforeseeable happen.
- Auto/Manual Close Your terminal can be set to batch transactions at set times each day, which reduces administration and ensures prompt transfer of funds to your nominated bank account.
- Central FX rate tables / BIN recognition tables and Hot Card File (HCF) management The latest real-time fraud prevention techniques means potentially less administration due to reduced chargeback queries. Central management means increased customer throughput due to quicker terminal processing.