To market and sell the company’s products and services to existing and prospective clients and maintain a positive business relationship with all clients to minimise customer churn.
- To market, present and sell the company’s products and services to both existing and new clients within the agreed target markets and channels.
- Assist in developing appropriate sales and marketing plans to achieve sales targets for the company.
- To liaise with the various internal departments, suppliers and acquiring banks to formulate accurate and professional proposals in response to sales tenders in a timely manner.
- Complete appropriate application forms and collect required due diligence documents in line with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Enter merchant account application details through the appropriate acquiring bank’s systems as per the acquirer’s policies and procedures.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of technological advancements within the payment gateway, point of sales, acquiring industry and Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) so as to propose appropriate solutions in line with industry developments and innovations.
- Provide technical pre-sales support to customers and assist in the demonstration of e-commerce capabilities and features in order to maximise sales.
- To assist the setup of new standalone terminals and demonstrate terminal operations and features to clients and liaise with terminal suppliers and acquiring banks as required.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Provide appropriate sales reports and achieve sales targets and outcomes as agreed.
- Supply management with appropriate reports on customer needs, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Assist with developing appropriate sales and marketing brochures and online campaigns to achieve appropriate agreed results.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
- Have sales experience in IT or Financial Services and the willingness to learn.
- Must be self-motivated, committed and enthusiastic.
- Have sound Internet knowledge with the ability to develop their skills in card processing technologies.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs would be desirable.
- Have good listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
Further Relevant Information
The post holder must work in accordance with applicable Laws.
Conform to company standards, policies and procedures
Contracted to work a minimum of 37.5 hours between Monday to Friday
Attend courses, seminars and exhibitions as and when required, on a reasonable availability basis, in order to fulfil the requirements of the post.
Perform any other associated duties as may be required by the Directors.
Entitled to work in Jersey.
A competitive basic salary and commission package will be offered to the right candidate depending on experience.
If interested please forward your CV to email@example.com