We are currently looking to recruit a Java/scala Software Developer.
An opportunity to join a small team involved in all aspects of software development and support, in the payments industry, in accordance with CityPay’s software development lifecycle and industry security standards. This is a permanent and full time position.
- Work with the development team to aid the development of software in line with the company’s internal systems. Carry out research to explore all possible options, and ensure that the most appropriate solutions are found.
- To liaise with Acquiring banks, clients and Internal departments to investigate and deal with new integrations and general account queries as required in a professional and timely manner.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of technological advancements, so as to recommend system modifications in line with industry developments and innovations, and provide technical support to all of CityPay’ partners and customers on relevant matters.
- Carry out research on new software in order to become familiar with the various packages available for use by CityPay customers and use expertise to offer guidance and assistance when necessary.
- Support the company’s Processing Gateways and Management Control systems in a professional manner.
- To liaise with Acquiring banks, clients and Internal departments to investigate and deal with technical queries as required in a professional and timely manner.
- Ability to program software in line with the AWS cloud infrastructure
Skills & Qualifications
- The post holder must be self-motivated, committed and enthusiastic,
- Have sound Internet knowledge with the ability to develop their skills in e-commerce technologies.
- Have knowledge in or ability to learn Scala, Java SE, Web Application Framework experience, AspectJ, Maven Scalatest, JUnit and SQL,
- Posses or has the ability to develop skills in both Object oriented and Functional programming,
- Demonstrate knowledge on OWASP and security techniques
- Have a good knowledge of networking skills in TCP/UDP servers,
- An understanding of Public Key Cryptography,
- An understanding of Linux Servers and bash shells,
- Knowledge of Internet Protocols, servers, operating systems, software, hardware and peripherals coupled with a willingness to learn
CityPay offer a competitive salary and flexible working environment within a small team.
If interested please forward your CV to email@example.com